We teach a short beginners course, which consist of four one hour lessons, to really get you into Tai Chi. The next four weeks we build on what you have already learned with new Tai Chi techniques and Energy Building Qigong. If you wish to repeat at any time you can.
Upon completing the foundation courses you will progress onto the famous Yang Tai Chi form where you will learn new techniques for Building your Energy, Being Calm and generally Building Your Health and Concentration.
You will learn to improve posture, energy, balance, concentration. You do not have to be fit to be able to do Tai Chi, just to be able to stand unaided.
- CLOTHING: Loose fitting clothing, e.g. track suits, leggings, “T” shirts, sweatshirts, trainers, soft shoes or bare feet.
- ARRIVAL: At least 15 minutes before the start of the new course in order to enrol. If you wear reading glasses, please bring them with you on the first night to fill in your form.
- BOOKING IN: Please E-MAIL, OR PHONE, TO RESERVE A PLACE. Please leave your name, postcode & area/class name if booking in via the phone or e-mail. Places on the day are limited.
- FEES & DURATION: Taster sessions are available - email me for details. Class fees are per four-week course, payable on the first week by cash or cheque. Each class lasts for 1 hour.
- COURSE TEXT BOOK & DVD: A standard book and DVDs have been produced by Master Hine to accompany the course, which you will find beneficial to your training. These are available through your instructor at £14.99 each for the short courses and £16.99 (book) and £21 (DVD) for the Long Form.
PLEASE NOTE very occasionally class dates have to be changed at short notice due to circumstances beyond our control. All of these changes are posted here or on the Hine Tai Chi Schools website.